Sunday, July 24, 2011

America We Trust! (Mic Sexual July 2011)


Now I just have a question. How is America in debt?  I know I didn't help create it. I have my own debt to worry about it and I don't see America giving me a lending hand.  Its just funny how the rich can stay rich and the only people suffering is the poor & lower classes.  When it comes to budget cuts, who is the first to get sliced?  Schools and programs built to help those in need get cut first. Yeah people have f*ud up over the years by taking advantage of the system or milking it, but at the end of the day, whether right or wrong, people will do what they have to do to make ends.

Now with saying that, if America is in debt, how come the whole economy isn't suffering?  The ones that are feeling the lashes is the ones getting spanked.  Who is getting spanked?  You & I.  Who is doing the spanking?  Everyone else who can go to sleep at night restfully knowing that they still have millions/billions in the bank when they awake in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment