Tazzy's picks (featured jobs):
Holland America Cruise Line is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Personal Cruise Consultant: Increase sales and market share on Holland America Line cruises and Alaska cruise tours. This is a commissioned telesales position which requires numerous daily OUTBOUND calls to contacts from one's assigned database of guests/clients. Calls are also made to new leads generated by marketing efforts and distributed through the company's customer data base. Answering inbound client calls. Contact database via structured email initiatives.
- E-Mail Marketing Specialist: Coordinates the development and implementation of email marketing programs and communications. The Email Specialist takes a lead role on email communications for promotional, lifecycle and transactional emails and assists in program strategy through insights and interpretation of key metrics. Will collaborate with product teams and email marketing manager to identify and implement best practices in marketing communications and project management.
- Administrative Assistant I: Prepares, edits and distributes all outgoing correspondence (e.g., letters, FAX, emails, reports, etc.) to field operations, interoffice personnel and external agencies. Answers, screens, and directs incoming communications such as phone calls, general mail, email traffic, faxes and messages in a timely manner.
For other Land Based Employment Opportunities (now hiring in Washington, Texas, Puerto Rico, Florida, Alaska) please click here...
Holland America also has Ship Based Employment Opportunities in the following areas:
- Hotel Officers (conceirge, human resources, housekeeping, etc.)
- Entertainment (cast, entertainment, musician, clergy, cruise director, youth staff, guest speaker, etc)
- Gift Shop Department
- Casino or Beauty Salon/Spa
Other Job Openings:
Law Dawgs: Data Entry Clerk (Seattle, WA) 10 positions available for their PM Shift. For more on this position, please click here.
CSC: Event Staff (Seattle, WA) is now hiring for event staff. They are looking for people to work the 2011 NCAA football season and the 2011-2012 basketball season. They are also looking for event staff to work at Tulalip Amphitheater, Taste of Edmonds, Bumpershoot and more. To apply please visit office directly Monday-Thursday from 10am-4pm at 10728 Lake City Way NE,Seattle, WA 98125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for application. For more information about this position, please click here.
NCIM: Product Demonstrators (worldwide) They are currently seeking energetic people to execute their in-store promotions. NCIM works with some of the finest retail stores every weekend (primarily Friday, Saturday, Sunday). For more on this position or to apply, please click here.
Traxx Racing: Birthday Party Host (Mukilteo, WA) Traxx Indoor Raceway is now hiring at their indoor go-kart track in Mukilteo. Job includes greeting birthday parties at the door as well as directing them to the proper area, get birthday party going/running smoothly, cleaning/organizing party rooms/areas and working with children aged 3-11 (as well as parents). Must be able to work weeknights and weekends on a regular basis. Previous experience is a plus, but is not required. For more on this position and/or info on how to apply, please click here.
Princess Cruises: Reservation Agents (Seattle, WA) Princess Cruises is now hiring entry level customer service reps for their Reservation Department. Their Reservation Agents talk to people from all around the world as well as interact with travel professionals. Are you looking to help create dream vacations? Training starts November 28, 2011. For more on this position, please click here.
Parks & Recreation: Customer Service Clerk (Mercer Island, WA) This position opened on September 30th and will remain open until position is filled. The city of Mercer Island is no longer accepting faxed, walk-in, mailed or email applications. For more info on this position and/or how to apply, please click here.
Dialogue Direct: Fundraisers (now hiring in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Washington DC, Boston) Dialogue Direct is seeking full time and part time employees for street team canvassing. They not only offer medical/dental/vision but you can make $600-$1000 per week. That's not all, they also offer paid vacations, a 401K plan and opportunity to represent leading non-profit organizations. For more on this position, please click here.
Have a job or a lead you want posted? Use the Contact Us form on the top right side or click here...