Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quotes of the Week

Quotes can be inspirational or they can even make you happy or sad.  Whether you feel it applies to your life, someone elses life or you just simply like it for what it is...Quotes are a part of our everyday life. 

I love quotes from other people as well as making my own...I will update this section every week with various quotes!  Please feel free to post additional ones and/or leave feedback.


“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” Maya Angelou












“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss










“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” Robert Frost


“It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.” André Gide


“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” Douglas Adams


“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment