1. Michael Vick-For those who don't know or who haven't been paying attention to NFL in the off-season Vick signed a one-year $5 million contract with the New York Jets on March 21, 2014. Only time will tell how this season looks for him. Hopefully he can mentor fellow quarterback Geno Smith to further greatness. Let's see.
VERDICT: GOOD (?)
2. PETA-When they're not throwing red paint on furs and being advocates for animals, they keep it rather classy. Just check out what they tweeted upon finding out about Michael Vick's new contract with the New York Jets:
At least Michael Vick can’t drown, electrocute, hang, or shoot a football the way he terrorized "man’s best friend. #smh #Jets
I guess all the apologies and the work he's done to rise above his mistakes don't count. Atta way, PETA. Atta way.
VERDICT: UGLY (God hates that, you know)
3. Kanye and Kim's VOGUE cover-People are making a lot of noise about Kanye West and resident baby mama Kim Kardashian being on the cover of VOGUE. I have no opinion, truthfully. OK, I lied. I do. They're stylish so they're on the cover of a style magazine. In theory that's how it works...at least, I thought that was how it worked. As polarizing as people may find them, the truth is the truth. Moreover, this shit is an attempt to divert your eyes from the real issues.
VERDICT: BAD (that this is such a big story)
4. Miracle Watts-I never had a chance to say it but this video vixen is GORGEOUS. I mean, super gorgeous. That's all.
5. Duke: For another year Duke is fucking up March Madness brackets once again. This year, Duke loses to Mercer 78-71. For those who thought that Duke could be the team of old, you are sadly mistaken...and extremely disappointed...and out of some money if you bet on them.
VERDICT: BAD and UGLY